Service Pricing in Gillette
Our chiropractic office in Gillette offers a handful of beneficial services. Here you will find pricing for specific treatments we offer! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the experienced team at A.O. Chiropractic.
Chiropractic Service Pricing in Gillette
- New Patient - $135: If you’d like to revitalize your health naturally and increase your quality of life, we encourage you to take advantage of this valuable offer! Our experienced chiropractors use a “whole person” approach to chiropractic care and wellness. This means that we work with our patients to find out their particular wellness needs, then craft personalized care plans to help them achieve the highest quality of life.
- Chiropractic Adjustment - $65: After an adjustment, most people feel “lighter” or relieved. Some patients that began care with no complaints say that they didn’t realize that they could feel better. A.O. Chiropractic provides a different kind of care. We use the most analytical technique that looks at the structure of your entire body. We also work with soft tissue and use active therapies to treat every aspect of the body.
- Re-eval - $50: There are many conditions that have been discussed that chiropractic care can help. Not only can chiropractic adjustments help alleviate pain and help conditions, but it can also prevent conditions through maintenance care. Regularly scheduled visits help maintain proper structure and mobility. Keeping your nervous system functioning helps keep your immune system, reproductive system, respiratory system, circulatory system, and much more functioning at its max potential!
- Extremity - $20: It may shock you to know that chiropractic in Gillette is more than just a treatment for back pain. Chiropractic is a lifestyle that revolves around taking care of your body. A Doctor of Chiropractic is trained in nutrition, physical therapy, fitness, reading x-rays, and diagnostic procedures. There are also specialists in the chiropractic field that can gain extra education and certification in pediatrics, pregnancy, sports rehabilitation, addictions, and compulsive disorders
- Hourly Massage - $70 (cash only): When your body is dealing with pain, it can be tough to deal with even the most routine errands. A massage can help you overcome these aches and pains by restoring the blood passages to your back, giving those muscles a quick pick me up in the form of oxygen. The result is the all-natural painkiller, endorphins, being released by your brain to bring you back to life.
- Manual Muscle Therapy - $34: One thing that sets chiropractors apart from other health care professionals is their holistic view of the body. Instead of dividing the body into its various systems and functions, the chiropractic profession views the body as a whole with each system being mutually dependent on the other. To accomplish this, our doctors at A.O. Chiropractic not only address bony misalignments to ensure proper nervous system function, but also provide information on diet, exercise, and healthy living in general.